CBI Fellowship applicants – please submit as one pdf file:
- Cover letter expressing your interest in the CBI NIH-sponsored fellowship. Be sure to highlight your accomplishments.
- Current CBI biosketch (see links for a blank biosketch and an example below). NOTE: DO NOT CHANGE THE FONT OR FORMATTING!
- Current transcripts showing your GPA.
- Research update including cross training (5-6 pages).
AND please have the following sent to Dr. Smith directly :
- A letter from your PI supporting your nomination and their agreement to support your efforts to fulfill your CBI requirements, including sending you to national and international conferences, as well as carrying out your cross disciplinary training.
- Letters from two other faculty supporting your nomination.
CBI Fellowship Applications are due in full by May 23, 2023!